Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
The Crystal Society typically ships all orders within 3-5 days from the time the order is placed.
- While The Crystal Society strives to maintain it’s 3-5 day average time-to-ship we make no guarantees and will accept no liability nor honour any claim towards ruminative action stemming from a longer than average time-to-ship. (Time-to-ship refers to the time period between the order placement and the handling of the product over to the carrier for transport.)
- The Crystal Society will ship to any physical address in Australia.
- Every product shipped from The Crystal Society is shipped as is and undamaged unless otherwise specified.
- The Crystal Society's preferred carrier is Australia Post and all shipping will be completed through them unless otherwise specified. The Crystal Society's shipping prices may vary with those of their carrier. The Crystal Society guarantees that the shipping cost will be accurately displayed for each purchase at the time of purchase from www.thecrystalsociety.com
- All handling and ship times are counted in business days only and correspond with those of Australia Post our preferred carrier. The Crystal Society honours all holidays honoured by our preferred carrier and follows a Monday to Friday work week.
- You may order Products by selecting and submitting your Order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any Order placed through this Site for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the Order.
- We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any Orders placed through the Site.
- You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the Site.
Acceptance or rejection of an Order
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason, including if the requested Product is not available, or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site.
- Each Order placed for Products through the Site that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those Products. See all terms and conditions.
- If we reject an Order placed through the Site, then we will endeavour to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the Order or within a reasonable time frame.
If for any reason your are dissatisfied with your purchase please contact us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to help.
We comply with QLD Office of Fair Trading regulations on all refunds.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. If you decide to cancel all or part of your order before it is shipped you will incur a cancellation fee.
If an item you have received is found to be faulty you will be required to return the product or products in a safe and secure manner (like how you received them) using a trackable shipping method.
Once we The Crystal Society have received the item, we will process your return excluding any shipping costs.
If an item arrives damaged, please notify us. We may provide a replacement. If a similar item is not available, we may provide one of equal value or a store credit of equal value minus any shipping and handling.
All order discrepancies such as damaged and/or missing items must be brought to our attention within 7 days of you receiving your order.
The Crystal Society Pty Ltd is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from
damage, loss*, or theft.
In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully
reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
*Claims for packages marked as “delivered” must be filed after 2 days and before 10 days
from the date the package was marked “delivered.” Claims for packages presumed to be lost
(where the status is not “delivered”) must be filed after 5 days and within 30 days from the
last status update.
If you choose to not use Route+ and your package is damaged or lost not due to our error you will not be entitled to a refund or exchange of the damaged or lost products.
What is Route?
Route is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise.
Purchased Route+ and need to file a claim? File here
The Route App (Free)
The Route App allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Copyright The Crystal Society Pty Ltd 2020